The cost of braces depends on many factors the type of braces system you choose, the intensity of your malocclusion, the duration of your case and the experience of the Orthodontist. In general braces treatment cost anything between Rs50,000- Rs 1,50,000 but it depends upon your specific case so nothing is fixed. You should wisely choose your orthodontist so that you get best results and there is no retreatment or relapses.
At Orthodontic Masters we offer a wide variety of braces system like metal braces, ceramic braces, Damon braces, Fast braces and Cosmetic braces.
We also have options for invisible braces such as lingual braces which are hidden from outside. The clear aligner systems such as INVISALIGN are clear alternative to Dental braces.
What is best Orthodontic treatment option for you?
Orthodontic treatment depends upon many factors
- Severity of your malocclusion
- Extraction or non extraction case
- Duration of your case
- Type of braces system chosen
- Experience of your Orthodontist
- Orthodontist will guide you to best orthodontic treatment option according to your age, braces system selected and your budget.
- It is always better to choose your orthodontist wisely as they are the best trained to give you beautiful smile.